活動起日：2017-04-28 發佈日期：2017-04-28 瀏覽數：694 2017-04-28 更新
WorldQuant is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an inter-national team of researchers and technologists who constantly work toward ever-greater quantification and automation in the development of its processes. We are seeking one HR Intern for our research office in Taipei. The successful candidate(s) will assist in our recruiting and administrative tasks.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following):
- Support the recruiting team with campus recruitment in Taiwan, including, but not limited to, monitoring external vendors, collating applicant data, coordinating test and interviews, etc.
- Follow up with domestic and foreign candidates via phone call or email to ensure timely delivery of their pre-employment background check and on-boarding procedure
- Assist in routine administrative tasks
- Other tasks assigned by director and senior managers
- Hold or working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees from a leading university in Human Resource, English, or Marketing related majors
- Able to work at least 3 days per week for at least three months, starting as soon as possible
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proven achievement in extracurricular activities on campus is a plus Position based in Taipei
Interested and qualified candidates please email your current CV (or any questions) inand local language to
WorldQuant, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and eligible applicants for employment in accordance with the laws applicable in each jurisdiction in which it conducts business. Except as may be varied by any local law to the contrary, our Firm’s philosophy is to treat employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran of military service. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.