活動起日：2018-03-12 發佈日期：2018-03-12 瀏覽數：287 2018-03-12 更新
Internship 2018, Securities Trading – Foreign Exchange, Rates & Credit
• Students in penultimate year of study
• Japanese not mandatory but a plus
• Opens to all nationalities
Do you want to help our Rates Trading team price, manage risks and provide high quality and innovative services to our clients? You'll:
• Work with Rates Traders to help develop a market-leading business
• Work closely with sales to understand our customers' needs, provide clients with useful information about what's happening in the markets and help traders execute their trades at the best prices
• Work on pricing and systems, closely interacting with our Quant and IT teams
• Build analysis models and tools, working with quants based on trader's needs.
You'll be working in the Rates Trading team, looking after interest rate, derivatives and bonds for professional investors like asset managers, Banks and fund managers. You'll help pricing, risk managing, building analysis tools and innovative solutions. You'll be able to draw on the strength of our platforms, products, services and people worldwide to help our trading team giving our clients whatever they need.
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2019. It doesn't matter what you're studying. (Really, it doesn't.) But we'd like to see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• Work with numbers in a high-paced environment
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
On this 10-week summer program, you'll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You'll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite youto join our Graduate Talent Program once you've graduated.