Activity day:2018-02-13 Published At：2018-02-13 Views:2132 2018-02-13 updated
As a member of Taiwan Marketing team, this role is to support digital marketing and campaign-marketing executions, including market survey, event follow-up, and marketing daily work support.
This role will work closely with Taiwan marketing team members, and sometimes need to communicate with Sales Teams. This role will also work with Greater China marketing teams to for some logistics follow-up.
Key metrics include contribution to marketing given tasks and communication skills with internal teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
1. Work with Taiwan marketing team to support daily work and demand generation campaigns.
2. 1st level marketing content proof reading or translation: marketing collaterals, website translation, video subtitles
3. Marketing daily tasks assistances: event follow-up, CRM process support, and other daily operation support.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
Experience & Language Requirements
1. Excellent English ability- in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
2. Excellent Mandarin ability- in writing.
3. Marketing related (Google AdWords, YouTube and/or Facebook management) part-time experience is preferred.
4. Hi-tech industry intern related experiences is a plus.
1. Undergraduate or above degree in Marketing, General Business, Science/Engineering, Liberal Arts/Communications with commensurate experience in marketing or related jobs.
Skills and Competencies
1. Passionate about creative ideas, open minded, willing to learn, optimistic personality is a must
2. Marketing related major is preferred, and technology related major is also good.
3. Must familiar with Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
4. Structured way of thinking, project planning mind set and ability to access innovative sources for immediate and concrete problem solving
5. Strong communication skills and strong team work spirits
6. Knowledge of SAP products and competitive products a plus
Other Information/ Requirements
1. Travel required, travelling within Taiwan may be required from time to time.
2. Internship Duration: 6 months
3. Days of work in a week: minimum 3 to 4 days
4. Will graduate in 2019
5. Office Address: 10F, No. 123, Songren Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11073, Taiwan