Activity day:2018-04-09 Published At：2018-04-09 Views:170 2018-04-10 updated
We are looking for talents with superior analytical thinking to join ASE Group Strategic Marketing and Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. The ASE Group (TAIEX: 2311, NYSE: ASX) is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and we have extended our presence in EMS through our subsidiary, USI. The group offers a wide portfolio of technology and solutions that generate sales revenues of more than $8 billion in 2016 and employs over 60,000 people worldwide. For more information about the ASE Group, visit http://www.aseglobal.com.
The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading electronic and semiconductor companies. An ideal candidate will be able to organize insightful reports and analysis to senior management and facilitate the growth of our group.
- Conduct market analysis on electronic and semiconductor industry to help our group identify business opportunities
- Perform regular tracking for group operational & financial performances and deliver insights to senior management.
- Attend technology conferences and seminars to build up relationships and translate the latest market dynamics into our addressable business.
- Perform researches on potential M&A targets and partnership opportunities with execution plans.
- Utilize effective communication skills and problem-solving thinking to work closely with different departments within ASE Group to ensure company growth.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and manufacturing teams to assist senior management make strategic business decisions with our market intelligence.
- BS/BA or MS/MBA in business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in Chinese/fluent in English speaking and writing
- Knowledge or experience in electronic, semiconductor, or EMS/ODM industry is preferred.
Please send your CV in both English and Chinese to Linda_Chan@aseglobal.com