HEC Montréal: Online Business French Summer School 2021
活動起日:2021-07-12 
發佈日期:2021-04-15 
瀏覽數:88  2021-04-15 更新




Do you want to improve your French and broaden your horizons while staying in the comfort of your home? This virtual Summer School in Business French is made for you! Throughout this four-week online Summer School you will have the opportunity to:

  • discover Montreal from the perspective of commerce and business
  • experience Francophone culture in Quebec
  • meet and interact with captivating Montreal’s entrepreneurs
  • network with students from around the world and carry out a team project with them
  • enrich your language and communication skills in Business French
  • participate in a one-hour well-being activity per week (meditation, bodybuilding, fitness, yoga)
 
  • Dates: From Monday, July 12 to Friday, August 6, 2021
  • Schedule: Monday to Friday – From 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (Montreal time)
  • Fee: $ 995 CA
  • Payment Options: (A) In full (100%) upon registration OR (B) 25% upon registration – Remaining 75% by June 17
  • Registration Deadline: June 17
  • Website (Detailed Presentation & Registration Form): https://francaisaffaires-immersion.hec.ca/en/