活動起日：2022-04-06 發佈日期：2022-04-06 瀏覽數：886 2022-04-06 更新
NEFIN is a leading Asia Pacific renewable energy player assisting MNC clients in achieving carbon neutrality. NEFIN has strong financial backing from AC Energy (listed energy arm of Philippines conglomerate, Ayala Corp), and leading partners including Petronas and Sun Hung Kai Properties. We are aiming to develop, construct and bring into operations an additional 1GW of assets by end 2025 (total investment value ~USD2bn). We are a high growth company looking to identify and nurture the next generation of NEFIN business leaders.
A M&A/Business Development intern in NEFIN will get hands on experience in renewable energy development and investment, exposure to senior management, and a highly coveted business development role at NEFIN upon graduating in 2023; as well as a six day/three weekend course in best-in-class financial modelling skills and detailed case studies, prior to commencement of internship work. This internship will be based in NEFIN Taipei office (with some flexibility for work from home arrangements), with scope to travel across Taiwan on project-by-project basis.
Duration of Internship
▪ 1st July 2022 – 31 August 2022 (two months)
▪ Working closely with the Chief Investment Officer (Taiwan Based), Taiwan Managing Partner and wider NEFIN team in originating, performing due diligence, financial analysis, and commercial negotiations on potential renewables development and investment projects
▪ This includes attending meetings (taking of minutes), running and amending financial models, and assisting in preparing PowerPoint presentations, investment committee papers, and documentation of commercial agreements with key stakeholders
▪ Students will be led by our CIO
Skills and Qualifications
▪ Energetic, hungry, and determined individuals looking to make an impact on NEFIN’s future and the fast-growing renewable energy industry
▪ Bilingual (English and Mandarin) undergraduate that will graduate in 2023 with a degree in Business and/or Engineering Bilingual in English and Mandarin
▪ NTD[30,000] per month salary, plus health insurance and benefits (as per labor law requirements).
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 April 2022 .
Contact us : email@example.com