Activity day:2021-11-24 Published At：2021-11-24 Views:48 2021-11-24 updated
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson！
Job Category：Consultant、Finance Analysis、Human Resources
Salary：Recurring Salary of $40,000 or above
Maintain and expand assigned Data Services industry, and contribute to reward solution in projects to achieve business objectives
• A Bachelor degree is required
• Major in business / economics / statistics / mathematics / psychology is preferred, and an advanced degree is definitely a plus
• 1 ~ 2 years of experience or sufficient internship experience
You will enjoy the job if you...
• like working with (a huge amount) of numbers and share your views / insights with people. And won't feel offended even when your points are not being taken
• feel comfortable making public speech
• are proven good at Excel and PowerPoint
• are a fast self-learner and not afraid of reaching out for help if necessary
• are a team player and could also work independently with limited supervision
• could quickly bounce back after storms hit…(a.k.a. positive thinking)