Activity day:2017-08-04 Published At：2017-08-04 Views:445 2017-10-23 updated
Offer NTU College of Management students with good academic records and proficient foreign language skills the opportunity to study at Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University, as a way of nurturing global views along with promoting cultural and academic exchange.
Students can choose to apply for the First Semester (Fall 2018) OR Second Semester (Spring 2019) in the Academic Year 2018/2019. Fall Term: Early September – Late December/ Spring Term: Late January –Mid May.
Available Slots: one student.
1. Applicants are required to be at least one year Master-level candidates in the Department of Business Administration、Accounting 、Finance、International Business 、Information Management or GMBA . (Students must be enrolled at the time of applying)
2. In good academic standing with the minimum cumulative grade point average of: NTU GPA 3.00 or equivalent for graduate students*.
*First year graduate students should submit the transcripts of their undergraduate studies, in which the cumulative GPA must meet the minimum requirement of NTU GPA 3.00 or equivalent.
2. Statement of Purpose: The statement of purpose is to be completed in English and should be no longer than one A4-sized page, please state the reason(s) for your intention to participate in this exchange program.
3. Curriculum Vitae/Resume (in English)，Maximum of two A4-sized pages, not limited to any specific resume format.
4. Official Transcript of Grades (English Version)，First year graduate students should submit the transcripts of their undergraduate studies.
Application Period & Procedure
1. Application period: September 25-26, 2017 – 0900-1200, 1400-1600.
Note:Applicants must include an authorization statement if he/she cannot submit his/her application materials in person.
Announcement & Enrollment Confirmation
The admissions list is scheduled to be announced on October 27, 2017 on the College of Management website. Admitted student will be notified by email as well. Admitted student must submit ‘Admission Confirmation Form’ and the receipt of NTD 2,000 administration fee to confirm their acceptance to Room 903 by 17:00 on November 1, 2017. Exchange Placement will be cancelled if the administration fee and the ‘Admission Confirmation Form’ are not received before deadline and his/her spot given to a student on the waiting list.
For more information, please read Application Guideline
For more information about NYU, please download NYU STERN BOOKLET
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Ms Linda Lin