• Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University (Accounting)
• M.B.A., George Washington University (Finance)
• M.B.A., National Chengchi University (Accounting)
• B.B.A., National Chengchi University (Accounting)
• Accounting for Managerial Decisions (Dept. of Accounting) (Dept. of Business Administration)
• Accounting Research Workshop (I) (III)
• Cost and Managerial Accounting
• Introduction to Empirical Research Methods for Accounting
• Managerial Accounting (EMBA)
• Thesis Writing (II)
No Data Available
Songtao Mo, Chih-Hsien Liao, 2011, Ripple Effect? An Investigation Of Restatements in the Post-Sox Era., 2011 International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (IABPAD) Conference, (Orlando).
Songtao Mo, Chih-Hsien Liao, August 2009, Does Corporate Governance Reduce Information Asymmetry of Intangibles? Evidence from High-Tech Firms’ Voluntary Disclosures, 2009 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting, (New York).
Liao, C. and J. Grant, May 2007, An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between Board of Directors Characteristics and R&D Investment Behavior, 2007 American Accounting Association Ohio Region Meeting, (Columbus).
Chih-Hsien Liao, Audrey Hsu, March 2013, Earnings Quality and Pay-Performance Sensitivity: Evidence from Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus in Taiwan, Asia Pacific Management Review.
Chih-Hsien Liao, Audrey Hsu, January 2013, Common Membership and Effective Corporate Governance: Evidence from Audit and Compensation Committees, Corporate Governance: An International Review,, 79 - 92.
Chih-Hsien Liao, Audrey Hsu, November 2012, Do Compensation Committees Pay Attention to Section 404 Opinions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act?, Journal of Business, Finance & Accounting, 1240 - 1271.
Chih-Hsien Liao, December 2011, The Effect of Stock-based Incentives and Governance Mechanisms on Voluntary Disclosure of Intangibles, Advances in Accounting, 294 - 307.
Songtao Mo, Julia Grant, Chih-Hsien Liao, November 2011, Market Implication of Human Capital Investment in Training., Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 59 - 87.
Timothy J. Fogarty, Chih-Hsien Liao, August 2009, Blessed Are the Gatekeepers: A Longitudinal Study of the Editorial Boards of The Accounting Review., Issues in Accounting Education, 299 - 318.