活動起日：2017-05-09 發佈日期：2017-05-08 瀏覽數：687 2017-05-08 更新
2018 Management Theory and Practice Conference at Chengdu, China- Submission deadline is on October 1, 2017
To promote interactions among management scholars in the Asia-Pacific region and around the world, NTU Management Review, published by the College of Management of National Taiwan University, invites you to attend the 2018 Management Theory and Practice Conference, which will be held at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. The conference aims to provide an academic forum for the exchange of management-related research ideas and to provide suggestions for future researches in the Asia-Pacific region. Scholars and practitioners from throughout the world are welcomed to attend.
Scope and Topics
· Financial reporting practices and quality in the Asia Pacific region
· Management accounting and controls of companies in the Asia Pacific region
· Auditing practices and quality in the Asia Pacific region
· The evolution of the accounting information environment in the Asia Pacific region
· Investment in the Asia Pacific region
· Corporate finance in the Asia Pacific region
· Corporate governance in the Asia Pacific region
· New service and brand marketing trends in the Asia-Pacific region
· B2B marketing in the Asia Pacific region
· New concepts and theories of organizational behavior/human resources management for the Asia Pacific region
· Managing risks of value networks
· Design innovation and information systems
· Strategy and innovation from an Asia Pacific perspective
· Creating and capturing value through strategy and innovation
· Small and medium enterprise (SME) management
All submissions should follow the style of NTU Management Review (see below), and are subject to the double blind review process. Papers that are accepted for presentation at the conference are strongly encouraged to submit to NTU Management Review, which will be followed by a fast track review process.
Features of the Conference
The one-and-a-half day conference is featured by:
• A keynote speech by an internationally renowned scholar
• Concurrent sessions of paper presentations
• Poster sessions
• One banquet and two lunches
Conference Date and Venue
•Date April 1 & April 2, 2018
- Opening ceremony & closing ceremony at Hong Yuan Building (弘遠樓), Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu, China
- Paper presentation at Jingshi Building (area B) (經世樓B區), Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu, China
- Banquet at Felton Gloria Grand Hotel Chengdu, China
• Submission Deadline ------------------- October 1, 2017
• Acceptance Notification Date ------------- November 30, 2017
• Registration and Fees Payment Deadline December 25, 2017
• Conference ------------------------------------ April 1 & April 2, 2018
NTU Management Review Style Guide
1.All submissions should conform to the editorial guidelines and format of NTU Management Review (http://review.management.ntu.edu.tw/page.aspx?pid=24&lang=en). The paper review process follows the criteria of NTU Management Review which include significance of the topic, relevant literature, research questions, purpose, methodology and quality of analysis or coherence of argument. For further information, please visit our website at http://mtpc2018.conf.tw.
2.Manuscripts should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman and double-spaced throughout (including abstract, text, references, appendices, tables, and figures). As reviewers often prefer to write notes on the manuscript, authors should use one inch (2.54 centimeters) margins. All pages, including tables, appendices, and references should be serially numbered at the end of the article. Manuscript length should be limited to 50 pages including references, appendices, tables, and figures.
3.Each participant is responsible for the full cost of his/her attendance to the Conference, including air tickets, hotel, and registration.
4.All accepted papers are required to be presented at the Conference.
Registration fee is US$250 (no other currency will be accepted), covering the following events and materials: opening ceremony, keynote speech, concurrent sessions, lunch, coffee break, welcome banquet, and conference tour.
1. Please register for the conference using the online registration website. Regular registration will be closed on December 25, 2017.
2. Registration confirmation will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided on the registration form.
3. Each attendee must register separately.
4. Method of Payment: credit card. We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
Questions and Contacts
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Anita Cheng at NTU Management Review