活動起日：2013-04-08 發佈日期：2013-04-08 瀏覽數：1783 2017-02-12 更新
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) / CIMB Group Equity Research Internship Program
Taiwan Equity Research Department
1. One-year internship program in the competitive QFII broker business of the leading foreign brokerage house.
2. We offer great opportunities for comprehensive understanding of the operation in equity market and the exposures to industry conditions.
3. Supporting research in various industries such as tech, financial, and non-tech sectors.
4. Preparing presentation materials for analysts.
5. Maintaining and updating database for research purpose.
6. Coping with administrative matters.
1. 3-year college students and 1-year graduate students expected to graduate in 2014.
2. Expect full-time during summer vacation (can be flexible); flexible working hours (at least 2.5 days or 20 hours per week) during the semester.
3. Good team player, abilities to work under pressure, and commitment to the internship.
4. Basic knowledge in finance, accounting, & securities analysis.
5. English communication skills are required (writing and speaking).
6. Computer skills in Excel and Power Point are required.
7. TEJ & Bloomberg skill is a plus.
8. There will be compensation subject to the applicant’s qualification.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your English resume to email@example.com by April 15, 2013.
Note* The investment banking/ cash equities business of RBS in Asia (including Australia) was fully acquired by CIMB in April, 2012. CIMB is Malaysia’s second largest bank by assets and market value, and it also ranked first in takeover advisory and in managing equity and bonds sales in Southeast over the past three years. The acquisition will allow CIMB to sell ASEAN equities to RBS’s existing equity clients while CIMB’s strong ASEAN relationships will help market North Asia and Australian products.