• Ph.D. in Economics, Washington University in St. Louis
• A.M. in Economics, Washington University in St. Louis
• M.A. in Economics, National Taiwan University
• M.B.A. in Finance, National Taiwan University
• B.A. in Accounting, National Taiwan University
• Business Analytics and Research Method
• Competitive Analysis of Industries (PMBA/PMLBA/PMBM)
• Financial Management
• Industrial Economics
• Managerial Accounting
Distinguished All-English Teaching Award (Top 0.5%), National Taiwan University, 2020 - 2025
Outstanding All-English Teaching Award (Top 4.5%), National Taiwan University, 2019
Innovation Masters Series: Design Thinking and the Art of Innovation, Stanford University, 2019
Teaching Innovation Program, Babson College (Venue: Renmin University of China), 2018
No Data Available
Ju-Chun Yen, Tawei Wang, Yu-Hung Chen, 2021, Different is Better: How Unique Initial Coin Offering Language in White Papers Enhances Success, Accounting & Finance, (Accepted).
Yu-Hung Chen, Baojun Jiang, 2021, Dynamic Pricing and Price Commitment of New Experience Goods, Production and Operations Management, (Accepted).
Yu-Hung Chen*, Ling-Chieh Kung, Jiun-Yu Yu, Hsin-Jung Tsai, Yu Jen Wang, 2021, Impact of Management Models on Revenue Sharing for Signaling Medical Equipment Reliability, Journal of the Operational Research Society, (Accepted).
Yu-Hung Chen, Baojun Jiang, 2019, Effects of Monitoring Technology on the Insurance Market, Production and Operations Management, 28(8):1957-1971.