• Ph.D. in Economics, Washington University in St. Louis
• A.M. in Economics, Washington University in St. Louis
• M.A. in Economics, National Taiwan University
• M.B.A. in Finance, National Taiwan University
• B.A. in Accounting, National Taiwan University
• 1. Theory of Microeconomics (I) (Ph.D.)
• 2. Econometrics (Ph.D.)
• 3. Managerial Accounting (Master)
• 4. Business Analytics and Research Method (Master)
• 5. Industrial Economics (Master)
• 6. Financial Management (Undergraduate)
• 7. Microeconomics (Undergraduate)
• 8. Competitive Analysis of Industries (PMBA/PMLBA/PMBM)
• 9. Advanced Seminar in Management Cases (PMBA/PMBM)
No Data Available
Yu-Hung Chen*, Ling-Chieh Kung, Jiun-Yu Yu, Hsin-Jung Tsai, Yu Jen Wang, 2022, Impact of Management Models on Revenue Sharing for Signaling Medical Equipment Reliability, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 73(6):1379-1392.
Ju-Chun Yen, Tawei Wang, Yu-Hung Chen, 2021, Different is Better: How Unique Initial Coin Offering Language in White Papers Enhances Success, Accounting & Finance, 61(4):5309-5340.
Yu-Hung Chen, Baojun Jiang, 2021, Dynamic Pricing and Price Commitment of New Experience Goods, Production and Operations Management, 30(8):2752-2764.
Yu-Hung Chen, Baojun Jiang, 2019, Effects of Monitoring Technology on the Insurance Market, Production and Operations Management, 28(8):1957-1971.