活動起日：2020-05-29 發佈日期：2020-03-16 瀏覽數：103 2020-03-16 更新
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: AAM Capital
AAM is a developer and provider of equity capital across real estate and real asset investment strategies. Since 2001, AAM has been focused on infrastructure, energy, technology, and real estate & real asset development and investment projects. AAM is a dedicated investment platform with capital commitments from institutional investors and family offices. In certain markets, AAM partners with leading investors and fund managers to develop and deliver proprietary investment projects.
AAM is a leading private investment group with 120+ years of combined investment and management experience. The team at AAM bring deep expertise and knowledge from leading financial institutions such as: Goldman Sachs, Goldfinch Capital Advisors, Morgan Stanley, and Credit Suisse.
Focus asset classes:
2. Office Location: 12F, No. 76, Section 2, Dunhua South Road, Daan District, Taipei City
3. Education requirement: University degree or above - preferably in finance, law, business, tax, management, economics, or related
4. Working experience (including internship experience): 3 years
5. Subject and education focus areas: finance, taxation, business and management related
6. Language requirements: Native Chinese and English Mastery (Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
Resume delivery method and information:
1. Company contact window: Ms. Tsai
2. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Application method: Receive resume via above email
4. Autobiography must be in Chinese and English - resume is limited to two printable pages