1. Login and fill in the application form
2. Please fill in the contact information with your HOME COUNTRY (City Country and Zip Code)!
3. Save the information and move to step 2
1. Check again the information and click "Save and Pay"
2. Fill in the credit card detail and click "To Pay"
Do not leave the page or close the window until you see the window shows you have successfully paid.
1. Login again and click the Continue button
2. Check the detail and click "Next"
3. Upload all the required documents：
(1) A 2-inch portrait photo in JPEG/JPG file with high resolution.
(The photo will be used for your NTU student card)
(2) An English official transcript or English proof of current college enrollment from your university in PDF file.
* If applicants are alumni, please provide a copy of your diploma.
Our program doesn't need to choose any professor, please just click save to move to the next step.
After reviewing the documents, NTU will send email to inform the applicants of the decision.
Please pay the program fee within 5 working days after receiving the acceptance notice.
You can pay the program fee via "online credit card payment" or "bank wire transfer and upload the remittance receipt to the application system for payment confirmation.
* If you pay the program fee by bank wire to Hua Nan Commercial Bank, NTU Branch, please note that you need to consider exchange rate discrepancy and the wire fees charged by your bank and Hua-Nan bank. Hua-Nan bank may charge additional USD 20 wire fee.The payments must include the wire fee about TWD600 ( ≒USD20) charged by the Bank.
Please provide all the necessary documents for admission by June 9.
NTU will send the admission letter and course-related information to your email address.