One of my current research interests is to apply information economics (game theory) to do mechanism design for multi-sided platforms and pricing for digital goods. Another is to apply operations research methods to solve production planning and scheduling problems.
• Ph.D., Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
• MBA, Department of Information Management, National Taiwan University, Taiwan.
• B.S., IM, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
• Business Decision Making (EMBA)
• Database Management (IM)
• Digital Decision Making: Data Visualization and Machine Learning (IM&LIS)