Activity day:2023-03-01 Published At：2023-03-01 Views:134 2023-03-01 updated
GE, the 130-year-old energy pioneer. Our unwavering commitment to powering the planet, now fully focused on the energy transition. No company has the unique combination to pioneer what's next – just as we have before. As we answer the call with renewed purpose and vigor, we are moving our GE energy businesses—including Renewables, Power, Digital and Energy Financial Services — under one banner to deliver a united, focused, one-of-a-kind force: GE Vernova. Together, with our customers and partners, we will chart the course to a better future.
Finance Management Program
Rotational entry-level Finance Leadership program committed to growing GE's entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Contributes to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies.
2. Partners with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
3. Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
4. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
5. Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
6. Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
7. A job at this level requires good social skills.
8. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
9. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
2. Proficient with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power point)
3. Fast learner, resourceful and curious
1. Strong oral and written communication skills.
2. Strong social and leadership skills.
3. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
4. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Salary & Benefits
Provide a regular salary of more than NT$40,000 and insurance.
How to Apply
1. Please prepare a complete English resume.
2. Submit your resume through the registration link below.
Talent Acquisition Specialist-Randy Li
Mobile phone：(886) 0976-054-525