活動起日：2023-06-19 發佈日期：2023-05-18 瀏覽數：169 2023-05-18 更新
Micron vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
Corporate Development team (Corp Dev) at Micron is a lean, but high performing team. They are responsible for making the decisions to grow and restructure businesses, establish strategic partnerships, and achieve organizational excellence. The purpose of Corp Dev is to create value for Micron through actions such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestitures, venture investments (direct and indirect through LP investments), and business transactions that leverage Micron's platform.
As an intern in the team, responsibilities include, but not limited to:
To be successful in this role:
Why you need to join us?
1. Projects and Mentorship: Each intern would undergo a professional internship for 2 months, department will assign mentor as your exclusive tutor, not only mentoring and assisting in professional issues, but also providing advice for your career development.
2. To coherent interns' team spirits and sense of belonging through newcomer training program. Micron not only care about your growth of professional, we do care more about your living in Micron.
3. Meet talented peers and colleagues from all colleges in Taiwan.
4. Pre-offer: Extending Pre-offer to intern(s) with great performance, to ensure an opportunity to start your career in advance.
Interesting internship experience
1. Team Building: Communication among all interns.
2. Function Sharing: In addition to your own departments, can also understand the responsibilities of others.
3. Site tour: Visit to the major semiconductor factories, Micron.
4. Cultural exchange: Interact with interns from Japan, China, and Singapore to experience the real workplace in a global company.
5. Senior leader symposium: Interact with senior executives to know the development trend of the industry and Micron.
Location: Taipei Nangang
Internship period: 2023/7/3(Mon.)-2023/8/31(Thu.)
• Post graduate student from 1st year to 2nd year
• Year 4 college student to post graduate
(If you want to apply an internship program, please be sure to fill out this application form and apply on Micron official website)