Quantum International Corp (QIC) 2018-2019 internship program
1. One-year internship program from July 2018 – June 2019 in Taiwan’s leading capital market advisory company.
2. We offer great opportunities for comprehensive understanding of the operation in equity capital market and the exposures to different industry conditions and listed companies.
3. Interns will be working with research analysts that have extensive foreign sell-side and investment banking background and experiences.
4. Supporting research in various industries such as tech, financial, and non-tech sectors.
5. Preparing presentation materials and quarterly reports for analysts.
6. Maintaining and updating database and models for research purpose.
7. Coping with administrative matters.
1. Third-year college students and First-year graduate students expected to graduate in June 2019
2. Expect full-time during summer/winter vacation (can be flexible); flexible working hours (at least 2.5 days or 20 hours per week) during the semester
3. Good team player, abilities to work under pressure, and commitment to the internship.
4. Basic knowledge in finance, accounting, & securities analysis.
5. English communication skills are required (writing and speaking).
6. Computer skills in Excel and Power Point are required.
7. TEJ & Bloomberg skill is a plus.
8. There will be competitive compensation subject to the applicant's qualification.
【How to apply】
Interested candidates please send your resume both in English and Chinese to Jerry Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “QIC Internship Application” by May 18, 2018.
QIC is Taiwan’s first independent, research-based capital market solution provider specializing in long-term shareholder value creation, AGM-related special event management, capital market and corporate finance solutions. Our client base includes public companies, money managers and special project managers. We rely on our many years of experience in the Greater China capital market, our deep understanding of local market protocol and our extensive network of contacts to provide turnkey solutions for a variety of client needs. For more information, please visit us on www.qtumic.com