Activity day:2022-02-15 Published At：2022-02-15 Views:1056 2022-02-15 updated
PwC Singapore | Graduate opportunities (Consulting & Growth Markets Practice)
We are now recruiting for Associates to join our Consulting and Growth Markets Practice team from July 2022 onwards and we would like to seek your kind support to share these opportunities to your final year (graduating) and post-grad students please.
Listed are the direct links to the full-time opportunities available:
For Growth Markets Consulting Program
We are recruiting for Assistant Associates to join our Growth Markets Consulting Program from Jun/July 2021 - Dec 2022 and we would like to seek your kind support to help share this opportunity to your Masters' students in particular.
PwC’s Growth Markets practice is a global team which supports companies and government agencies expanding to and from emerging markets. The team works with PwC account teams from across the globe to address issues which not only focus on a company’s Growth Markets’ expansion strategy and vision, but also how companies execute their growth plans in these challenging markets. For more information on the Growth Markets team please go to www.pwc.com/gmc.
The job application link can be found here.
· You will work as part of a team with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
· Deliver on market assessments, market entry/expansion strategy and consulting engagements as part of project team
· Support the research, analysis and development of proposal documents and business development activities
· Conduct research and strategic analysis to develop market, industry and consumer insights
· Opportunity to contribute to blogs, development of thought leadership publications content, which are core to the Growth Markets Centre’s operations
Requirements for this role:
· There will be no flexibility in terms of working arrangement and we are seeking students to join us full time for the June/July 2021- Dec 2022 period.
· This can also be used for their credit-bearing internship if required.
Note that we will be reviewing GMP candidates on a rolling basis and close our applications only when we've fulfilled our headcount requirements.
If you have any questions on the opportunities above. We would be happy to connect!
Sherrilyn SE Lim
PwC | Talent Acquisition (Campus)
Mobile: 8428 3885
PricewaterhouseCoopers GHRS Pte Ltd
7 Straits View, Marina One, East Tower, Level 12, Singapore 018936
PwC retains position as No 1 professional services brand & one of top 10 most powerful brands - Brand Finance Index 2018