Activity day:2022-03-18 Published At：2022-03-18 Views:390 2022-03-18 updated
RP Strategy Ltd. was established in April 2020 to bridge Taiwan and overseas companies. RP Strategy focuses on innovative products that can help reduce environmental footprint while improving business performance by offering one-stop services from product development to market introduction. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, RP Strategy also developed procurement services to assist companies in sourcing products in Taiwan as a registered import-export company.
RP Strategy offers its service in the following industries:
• Medical devices and biotechnologies
• Mechanical tooling and molding
• Sourcing, Import and Export services
• Manufacturing & packaging
Title: Sales & Marketing intern
Scope of work:
The primary responsibilities are to:
• Develop market studies for our product lines in the target countries
• Prospect, pitch and sell our partners' products.
• Work in collaboration with local agents
• Prepare the marketing materials in the local language
• Consolidate sales projection and product line results in periodical reports.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can help us leverage our product offers with his knowledge and contacts in specific markets. He will have to prepare a market study for each of our products to evaluate the product's potential in the target country. He will have to prospect to find potential customers and partners in the country.
The applicant should be able to work with a wide variety of products. We will provide product training in
Skills and experience required:
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Ability to elaborate market study
• Strategic prospecting
• Sales skills
• Understand common business software
• Sales forecasting and reporting knowledge
• Professional English (written and spoken)
• Native or bilingual in one of the following languages: Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Swedish.
• Mandarin is a plus but not mandatory
part-time position, six months period renewable with a valid student work permit.
Office based in Taipei area.
Salary and benefits:
Base salary: negotiable based on experience + sale commission
How to apply:
Send CV and introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
財務人事行政副理 HR/Finance Deputy Manager
產品線經理 Product Line Manager
Attachments1:RPS Danolyte Sales Marketing Interns JD.pdf