Activity day:2022-10-03 Published At：2022-09-29 Views:622 2022-09-29 updated
In 2015, the United Nations adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development that includes 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). In the same year at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP21), all parties reached a landmark agreement, the Paris Agreement, a legally binding international treaty on climate change. Accordingly, governments around the globe have proposed legislation to realize net zero emissions; international enterprises lead the supply chain to commit to carbon neutrality in attempts to combat climate change. In recent years, the concept of Environment-Social-Governance (ESG) has been highly recognized by industries, governments, academics and researchers, and has also become the focus of analytical and empirical research in management-related disciplines. ESG is now a key indicator to measure sustainability and competitive advantages of companies.
To encourage research on issues related to ESG and management innovation, and to deepen academic cooperation with international institutions, NTU Management Review of College of Management at National Taiwan University (NTU) and the Macquarie Business School (MQBS) jointly organize the 2023 conference entitled “ESG and Management Innovation”. Macquarie Business School is at the top of world rankings, and continues to exercise influences over ESG fields. It has fruitful research achievements based on wide-ranging topics, such as corporate sustainability, adaptation and resilience to climate change and global environmental change.
At this conference, through the cooperation between Macquarie University and NTU, we hope to introduce novel theories and concepts to both the academics and industries, and meanwhile improve the corporate sustainability and ESG both in Australia and in Taiwan. Focusing on cutting-edge topics on ESG and management innovation, we look forward to facilitating in-depth discussion about the presented papers and fostering interaction among participants.
In order to improve the quality of all contributed papers and to facilitate the formation of a focal research community, “ESG and Management Innovation” will take place in 2023 at MQBS. We will also provide participants with comments and suggestions in the use of revision. Scholars from management-related disciplines around the globe are welcome to contribute.
Features of the Conference
This conference is featured by:
• Dialogue with internationally renowned scholars
• Concurrent paper presentation sessions and discussion
• City tour
• Date: April 3rd to April 4th, 2023
• First submission deadline: October 31st, 2022
• Second submission deadline: January 5th, 2023
• First acceptance notification date: December 13th, 2022
• Second acceptance notification date: February 24th, 2023
Scholars are welcome to submit original research papers in line with the theme of “ESG and Management Innovation”; all theoretical, empirical, and qualitative researches are encouraged to contribute to this conference. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• Business Model Innovation
• Business Groups and International Expansion
• Business Groups and Foreign Direct Investments
• Business Groups and Organization Behavior and Human Resources: New Concepts and Trends
• Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
• Corporate Sustainability and Accounting Information
• Corporate Sustainability and Case Studies
• Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Governance
• Corporate Sustainability and Management
• Geopolitical Strategy and Investing
• Green Accounting
• Green Finance
• Green Industrial and Management Strategy
• Green Marketing
• Green Supply Chain Management
• Green Audit Practice and Quality
• Green Brand Strategy
• Green and Sustainable Finance
• Green Corporate Financial Reporting Practice and Quality
• Green Management Accounting and Company Control
• Green Corporate Governance
• Green Marketing Research
• Impact Investment and Evaluation
• Innovation in Sustainable Finance Innovative Finance and Sustainable Commodities
• Innovation in Operations and Industrial Management
• Innovation Management Techniques and Tools
• Innovation Management and Organizational Design
• Innovation in Management Thinking During and After a Pandemic
• Nonprofit Organization and Case Studies
• Social Enterprise Management
• Social Influence Marketing
• Social Product and Service Innovation
• System Influence
• Stakeholder Management
• Service Innovation and Design
• Value Chain Innovation Strategy
• Before you submit your original work, noted that the submitting author is automatically designated as the corresponding author in our submission system. The corresponding author is also the primary contact for the conference organizers.
• Manuscript: PDF file; full-text manuscripts or long abstracts at least in 2,000 words, including the title. Please keep the full-text manuscripts or long abstracts anonymous. Please download the full text or long abstract templates and follow the styles presented at these templates.
• The Conference Committee will make a preliminary review and decide whether the submitted paper is eligible for presentation and send out the results via email.
• Online submission: https://2023ESG.conf.tw
• Registration Fee: NTD 12,000 (= USD 400 =AUD 600)
• Each attendee must pay the registration fee, including co-authors.
• The name of the receipt of the registration fee can be indicated in the payment system.
• Macquarie Business School, Australia (https://www.mq.edu.au/macquarie-business-school)
NTU Management Review
Tel: +886-2-3366-1026 Fax: +886-2-2363-5658
Attachments1:CFP-2023 ESG and Management Innovation.pdf