Activity day:2022-11-21 Published At：2022-11-21 Views:333 2022-11-21 updated
RULES FOR THE SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS
1. Each team should consist of four students.
2. All participants, graduate or undergraduate, must be currently enrolled at NTU. Your teammates may come from different departments.
Total Awards: NTD48,000. 1st Winning team: NTD20,000.
1. To enter the contest, please have the followings ready
(1) Team name
(2) Selected a team leader (main contact person)
(3) Team members’ information- name, email, mobile #, department, student ID
2. Online registration: https://forms.gle/viv8AJ752rohg6497
3. Deadline: before 11 December 2022 (23:59, Taipei Time)
1. All participating teams will be assigned a case on 23 December 2022.
2. Notification about when and where to pick up copies of the first-round case will be sent via email to the team leader on 22 December 2022.
3. All participating teams must submit the followings to NTU case center (email@example.com)
(1) a 5-10 pages case analysis report, 1 page of executive summary included, (PDF) in English format
(2) a Youtube link to a 5-min pre-recorded video presentation covering the case analysis.
The presentation video must be conducted in English and all team members must participate in the presentation.
(3) Presentation slides (PDF) in English format.
4. Submission deadline of the first-round: before 8 January 2023 (23:59, Taipei Time).
5. Result announcement of up to five finalist teams is on 6 February 2023.
1. Finalist teams will be assigned a case on 13 February 2023. Notification will be sent via email to the finalist teams.
2. Each finalist team has days to analyze the case and prepare the presentation slides.
3. Submission deadline of the final-round presentation slides (PDF) in English format: before 16 February 2023 (18:00, Taipei Time). Email to NTU case center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Final-round will be held on 17 February 2023 at NTU College of Management; draw lots on site to determine the order of presentation. Each finalist team will be given 20 minutes to present and 15 minutes to answer judges’ questions. Finalist teams will be presenting the earlier submitted presentation slides.
To name of few,
1. key issues
3. Evaluation of feasible alternatives, solutions and recommendations
4. Implementation and plan of action
5. Handling of questions
6. Presentation form and style