1. Work with HQ to develop new distributors and maintain current business in Indonesia.
2. Lead and organize sales and marketing activities to raise company’s brand recognition in Indonesian market.
3. Coordinate with internal and external parties as the agent to execute business development.
4. Collect information about opening Representative Office in Indonesia, including conditions, rules, laws and resources company can use.
5. Location: Training in Taiwan for initial 6 to 12 months. Station in Indonesia after qualification.
1. Education | A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management related field is required;
2. 3+ years’ experience in Business Management and Development role is required.
3. Proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
4. Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese is preferred.
5. 5+ years’ experience in Sales & Marketing and Business Management is highly preferred.
6. Candidates must be eligible / authorized to work in Indonesia.
【教育/醫療產品】 International Business Development/Sales
*B2B business development in medical/healthcare vertical market.
*Distributorship & partnership management in selective markets.
*Project pipeline management to realize sales to different channels with local partners in each market.
*Accomplish monthly & yearly sales target to expand the business in medical/healthcare vertical market.
*Solution mindset, build integration with other medical device manufacturers/software providers for providing extra values to all stakeholders in clinical environments.
*Customer relationship management. Co-work with distributors/partners to build use cases and reference sites.
*Participate in international/local exhibitions/congresses. Co-work with marketing department & product managers for aligned sales & marketing activities.
*At least 2 years of work experience in business development or sales position.
*Experience in medical ICT systems and/or tender bidding would be a plus.
*Multilingual capability would be a plus.
*Experienced in developing new applications, new channels in new markets.