My research extends the co-evolutionary view on international strategic alliances through exploring the key contextual and processual determinants of the alliance performance across high-tech, retailing, and e-commerce industries. My work has important implications for international business and marketing strategy.
• Ph.D. in Management, King's College London
• MSc in Business Studies with Distinction, Aston University
• BA in Economics, National Chengchi University
• Cross-cultural Management
• Doctoral Seminar on Theories of Multinational Enterprises